10 May 2011

With a diploma and job in hand....

Hi everyone! I hope you are all well and having a good day. Just wanted to give you a quick update of what all has happened in the last week. First, last Friday I got a phone call and found out that I got the job that I interviewed for a few weeks ago! I will be working for the Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs and start on May 16th. My official title is Community Liaison of the Northeast region of the state of Indiana. I will be working with towns and cities in this 17-county region on various economic and community development projects. We will be moving to Fort Wayne by the end of this month! We'll be sure to send out our new address.

Last Saturday, I graduated from Ball State University with my Master of Science in Historic Preservation degree! I was very thankful to graduate with a job in hand! I want to thank Betty Jo for all of her support as I've been in school the past few years. She is amazing and is looking forward to becoming a stay-at-home mom! She deserves it. This past Sunday was Mother's Day....Betty Jo is a wonderful mom to Annalyse. I have been richly blessed with a loving mom and to have one as my eternal companion!

That's it for now....take care and have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats, Ryan. I'm happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete