09 December 2011

I'm a Mormon

I have been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for 10 years. Making the decision to join the church was one of the biggest life changing choices I had ever made. My journey the past 10 years has had its ups and it downs but I am proud of the path that having the knowlege of the Restored Gospel and the teaching in Jesus Christ has led me on. I have an Eternal Family, I know who I am--that I am a Daughter of my Heavenly Father. I have a Savior , Jesus Christ, who atoned for me because I am not perfect and need His help to return to live with God and my family.

As Members of the Church, we have been asked to share our testimonies and knowlege to help others learn about the faith that we have. Members around the world have created profiles on Mormon.org to help answer questions that other folks have, to help them see that not all Mormons are the same and that the Mormon Stereo type just isn't true...here is a link to MY mormon.org profile. Ryan is working on his and when his is...I will post it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment