21 August 2012

My 'day-cation'

Last June, I became a fulltime, stay at home mom...a job I love more than anything in the world! I love being at home with my princess everyday & being able to see her grow and change, but I DON'T like having to tell her no so much and having to always be the boss. Ryan and I used to do a lot of traveling before having Annalyse and now our traveling consists of either 1) going on vactions to visit family, 2) going on vacations WITH family, or 3) we do mini vacations arranged around work schedules so Ryan and I can attend the Temple. Rarely do we get to go on vacation just the 3 of us. I've been begging for one so last week Ryan, Annalyse, and I went for a short trip to Toledo, OH  to Maumee Bay State Park that has a beach area off of Lake Erie. It was so much fun! Annalyse loved being able to play in the water & I loved just letting her run and do whatever without having to really tell her no all the time. We packed a small lunch & ate it picnic style and just enjoyed the sun, water, sand, and even seagulls! Annalyse LOVES water & she loves playing in sand so it was just a great day. It was relaxing for both Ryan and me. I loved the recharge and being on vacation with my family.

She was so tired by the end of the day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Stephanie and I graduated from high school with Ryan. I live outside of Toledo, OH. You were in my neck of the woods! :) Glad you enjoyed yourselves. Life gets so crazy sometimes, and it's so nice to kick back and relax with our families. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete